Location: North Rhine-Westphalia
Our client is an internationally renowned Clinical Research Organization (CRO) located in Cologne Düsseldorf area. The company has been working closely with the pharmaceutical industry to develop new drugs in the field of metabolic diseases and to support the further development of already known substances.
Within the steadily course of expansion our client is currently seeking an ambitious International Business Development Manager (m/f/d) being responsible for sales and business development activities throughout Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific. This role is a full-time permanent employment, starting ASAP and being located office-based or alternatively home-based with a close connection to the office.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships to Sponsors and CRO-subcontractors (via phone presence, cold calling, personalized emails, virtual and in-person meetings)
- Project manage a caseload of relationships and clinical trial opportunities to drive success
- Daily use of our client’s CRM platform (HubSpot) for business development and relationship management
- Utilize sales techniques to pitch to new or existing pharmaceutical and CRO contacts about our client’s services, capabilities, experience and overall value proposition
- Create and customize PowerPoint presentations
- Represent the company at industry conferences
- Collaborate with your team to form and execute strategies to build and improve pharmaceutical and CRO relationships and take them to a partnership level
- A background in business development or sales is a must, a degree in science (e.g. biology or chemistry) would be beneficial
- Extensive experience in a clinical trials environment is a plus
- Knowledge of the drug research and development process within the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Fluent English language skills are a must, German language skills are a plus
- Ability to quickly grasp complex scientific concepts in the pharmaceutical industry, including identifying trends, terminology, practices
- Exceptional organizational, intercultural and interpersonal skills
- Clear and concise oral and written communication and excellent presentation skills, with an ability to select the best method of communication tailored to the specific audience – ranging from potential business partners up to executive level individuals
- Driven, confident and self-assured personality with the ability to work both independently and within a team setting to obtain individual and company objectives
- Willingness to travel within Europe, the USA and partially the Asia Pacific region
- A company culture based on respect, friendliness and positive interactions between all colleagues and between all levels
- An exciting job that brings deep insights into clinical research at top level
- A comprehensive and individually tailored training on the job
- Flexible working hours
- An interesting salary which is adjusted annually according to inflation
To apply for this role, please send your English CV, covering letter and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact us by phone at +49 5931 40999-61. We guarantee absolute discretion. Please find further clinical research vacancies at www.glaser-personalberatung.de/stellenangebote.
Steffen Glaser Personalberatung
Founded in 2007 as a clinical trials staffing company we focus on matching top science professionals with top employers of the clinical research community. We set a high value on an optimized, individually adjusted service, and our candidates (m/f/d) benefit from excellent networks and industry contacts. Visit us in the internet at: www.glaser-personalberatung.de.