Location: The Netherlands (Eindhoven)
On behalf of an international drug and device consultancy with more than 200 employees and clients based in Europe, the US and Asia we are currently seeking a Country Head for our client’s Dutch office. The role is a full-time permanent position, located in Eindhoven and starting ASAP.
The Dutch team currently consists of a Senior CRA, a QA Manager and a freelance Clinical Project Manager/Senior CRA. The team is part of our client’s global Clinical Affairs and QA organization. The Country Head plays a key role in managing and developing the local team as well as the client and project portfolio.
- Managing and developing our customer’s clinical research team
- Ensuring profitable sales growth in the Netherlands
- Managing ongoing clinical operations projects
- Securing clinical operations deliverables to local sponsors
- Securing clinical operations deliverables for international studies with sites in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Identifying and developing opportunities for new clinical operations projects for clients in the Netherlands
- Representing our customer at conferences and events
We are looking for an experienced clinical research professional, who enjoys working with colleagues and customers, and who values a culture of trust and transparency. You should be persistent and have a commercial drive, and you should have good judgment and attention to quality and detail. The following characteristics are also important:
- University degree in life sciences or comparable qualification
- At least 8 years of clinical trial management experience in the pharmaceutical industry or with a CRO
- Line management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Business fluent in Dutch and English (written and oral)
- Driven, confident and self-assured personality with very good organizational skills
- Join a company where people and their expertise are valued as its greatest asset
- Enter a flexible workplace with a culture based on trust, transparency and respect
- Work with some of the most experienced and dedicated colleagues in the life-science industry
- Develop tailor-made solutions based on cross-disciplinary collaboration
To apply for this role, please send your English CV, covering letter and salary expectations by email to email@example.com. For further information please contact us by phone at +49 5931 40999-61. We guarantee absolute discretion. Please find further clinical research vacancies at www.glaser-personalberatung.de/stellenangebote.
Steffen Glaser Personalberatung
Founded in 2007 as a clinical trials staffing company we focus on matching top science professionals with top employers of the clinical research community. We set a high value on an optimized, individually adjusted service, and our candidates benefit from excellent networks and industry contacts. Visit us in the internet at: www.glaser-personalberatung.de.