Location: the Netherlands (home-based)
Our client is a fast growing international manufacturer of high-quality vascular implants headquartered in Germany and a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies.
Currently, the company is seeking an ambitious Clinical Research Associate/CRA (m/f/d) being responsible for monitoring medical devices studies throughout the Netherlands. This role is a full-time position (permanent employment), located home-based anywhere in the Netherlands and starting ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: 1-2 years of professional monitoring experience are ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY.
- – Responsibility for all aspects of site communication, management and support
- – Conducting pre-study visits, site initiation visits, regular monitoring visits and close outs
- – Ensuring a high level of data quality
- – Ensuring that project documentation is obtained and maintained in a timely manner
- – University degree in life sciences or a technical discipline
- – CRA professional training or other qualification in clinical monitoring
- – At least 1-2 years of experience in monitoring are mandatory
- – Fluent knowledge of Dutch and very good spoken and written English skills
- – Excellent communication and time management skills
- – Highly motivated
- – Willingness to extensive travel throughout the Netherlands
- – Valid driver’s license as travels by car might be required
- Competitive salary
- – Exciting and steadily growing product portfolio
- – Home office equipment is provided
- – Manifold range of interesting tasks
- – Independent work in a dynamic team environment
- – Plenty of scope for ideas
- – Intensive training in the field of activity
To apply for this role, please send your English CV, covering letter and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact us by phone at +49 (0)5931 40999-61. We guarantee absolute discretion. View further clinical research jobs at www.glaser-personalberatung.de/stellenangebote.
Steffen Glaser Personalberatung
Founded in 2007 as a clinical trials staffing company we focus on matching top science professionals with top employers of the clinical research community. We set a high value on an optimized, individually adjusted service, and our candidates (m/f/d) benefit from excellent networks and industry contacts. Visit us in the internet at: www.glaser-personalberatung.de.