Location: Italy (home-based)
Our client is a fast growing international manufacturer of high-quality vascular implants headquartered in Germany and a subsidiary of one of the world’s leading contemporary medical device companies.
Currently the company is seeking an ambitious Clinical Research Associate/CRA (m/f/d) being responsible for monitoring medical devices studies throughout Italy. This role is a full-time position (permanent employment), located home-based somewhere in Italy and starting ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: 1-2 years of professional monitoring experience are ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY.
- Responsibility for all aspects of site communication, management and support
- Conducting pre-study visits, site initiation visits, regular monitoring visits and close outs
- Ensuring a high level of data quality
- Ensuring that project documentation is obtained and maintained in a timely manner
- University degree in life sciences or a technical discipline
- CRA professional training or other qualification in clinical monitoring
- at least 1-2 years of experience in monitoring are mandatory
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and very good spoken and written English skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Highly motivated
- Willingness to extensive travel throughout Italy
- Valid driver’s license as travels by car might be required
- Competitive salary
- Exciting and steadily growing product portfolio
- Home office equipment is provided
- Manifold range of interesting tasks
- Independent work in a dynamic team environment
- Plenty of scope for ideas
- Intensive training in the field of activity
To apply for this role, please send your English CV, covering letter and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please contact us by phone at +49 (0)5931 40999-61. We guarantee absolute discretion. View further clinical research jobs at www.glaser-personalberatung.de/stellenangebote.
Steffen Glaser Personalberatung
Founded in 2007 as a clinical trials staffing company we focus on matching top science professionals with top employers of the clinical research community. We set a high value on an optimized, individually adjusted service, and our candidates (m/f/d) benefit from excellent networks and industry contacts. Visit us in the internet at: www.glaser-personalberatung.de.